Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weekly Piano Improvisation #1

Hey everyone,

I just realized that I have well over a thousand recordings of my improvisations (mostly as midi files from my electric piano) as I tend to record about 30 - 50 a month.  I should really produce another album but the truth is I haven't had the time to search through the mountain of recordings for good candidates.  I guess I'm a little picky too.  If I'm going to order another batch of CDs I want to put my best stuff on it.  Another thing that is holding me back is the cover.  I have a really good idea but my artistic abilities don't quite meet my vision.

Anyway, I've decided to post an improvisation every week.  I hate to see all those pieces of music gathering dust on my hard drive and hopefully this will help me pick out the best on a weekly basis which is a little more manageable.

This improvisation I have named Sunset Through Autumn Leaves for that is the beautiful sight I beheld earlier this evening before making the recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment