Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Bikin' in New Zealand

Hey!
I have been in New Zealand for the past two weeks.  My friend J'rae and I have been biking down the North Island from Auckland through numerous mountains and valleys and are nearly in Wellington where we will be working on a farm for a couple weeks before heading to bike around the South Island.  We have met lots of amazing people, explored some caves, hiked some volcanoes, bummed in McDonalds for their free Wifi, and are looking forward to many more adventures in the next 3 months.

We have lots of photos up on the internet!
http://barefootbellestudio.smugmug.com/Other/NEW-ZEALAND/

Cheers!
Clayton

P.S.  I have been rocking out on the Mandolin which I brought on this trip.  I am so glad to have a musical outlet to vent some creative energies and I am actually getting better at it.  Miss the piano!!












No comments:

Post a Comment