Monday, November 12, 2012

I have been getting very into photography lately.  I got a nice camera finally (Nikon D1500) because I knew I was going to be traveling this winter and have been taking it everywhere I go.  I have also been messing around with some HDR software which combines photos of different exposures to create some neat effects.  Unfortunately I have the trial version so it sticks watermarks all over my photos.

I had never heard of HDR until a month or two ago when I was looking up pictures of New Zealand and came across Trey Ratcliff and his blog "Stuck in Customs." He is an incredible photographer and I would recommend checking out his amazing photos http://stuckincustoms.smugmug.com/

Eagle



Leopard's Lair

Belfast From the Bridge

Belfast From the Bridge 2
Best,
Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment